With pre-settlement funding, you may be able to receive cash and peace of mind immediately.
Even if you have a strong case and a great attorney, lawsuits take time. Your personal injury case could take months or even years to complete. In the meantime, you still need to pay your bills and take care of your family. During all of this, you may also be facing mounting medical costs, lost wages, and increasing uncertainty and fear about your future.
At Legal Capital Corp, we offer the crucial financial support you need with no upfront costs and no repayment unless you win your case. The application process is simple, and if approved, you can have cash in your hand within 24 to 48 hours.
Call 312-204-7939 now or complete the form on this page to get started. We offer cash advances in Chicago, New York, and nationwide.
"Legal capital is a great company. They are very friendly and give great service to their clients. The employees at legal capital care about their clients on a personal level. Thank you and I am looking forward to doing business with you in the future. Sincerely, Janelle Wilford"
- Janelle W.
View more testimonials
What Is Pre-Settlement Funding?
Pre-settlement funding is the financial support you need to cover your general living costs and other expenses while you wait for your personal injury case to settle. It allows you to use funds that will potentially be yours ahead of time. It is intended to minimize your financial burden while giving your lawyer the necessary time to work on your case and maximize the value of your claim.
We understand the hardships you are facing in a personal injury case. This isn’t just a lawsuit; it’s your life. At Legal Capital Corp, your well-being is our top priority. We pride ourselves on helping innocent accident victims like you get the urgent help they need to begin to heal and rebuild their lives.
If you are the plaintiff in a personal injury case and need funding to help you face the costs of mounting medical bills, daily expenses, and home or car payments, Legal Capital Corp can help with a lawsuit advance.
Why choose us?
- Our pricing is fair and upfront
- We offer low, flat-fee pricing
- There is no monthly interest
- There are no upfront or hidden fees
- The application process is quick and easy
- You can have your money within 24 to 48 hours
- If you lose your case, you keep the money and owe us nothing
Benefits of a Lawsuit Cash Advance from Legal Capital Corp
While no two personal injury cases are exactly alike, they do share some similarities: They are usually time-consuming and expensive. While you may be injured or unable to work, you may struggle with life’s daily expenses as your attorney fights for the justice and compensation you deserve.
A lawsuit cash advance from Legal Capital Corp can offer a variety of benefits during this challenging time, including:
- Risk-free application: You risk absolutely nothing by contacting Legal Capital Corp and applying for pre-settlement funding. We do not charge any up-front application fees. If your cash advance is approved, we still carry all the risk. You don’t owe us anything unless you win your case. If your case is unsuccessful, you keep the money and owe us nothing.
- Simple application process: The application process can be completed in less than a minute. There is no credit check or background check. We simply contact your attorney for basic documentation to verify the details and validity of your case. We complete all of the paperwork so you and your lawyer can stay focused on your case and your successful recovery.
- No interest payments: With most funding companies, you can expect compounding interest on your lawsuit loan. While our competitor’s pricing may seem affordable at first glance, compounding interest and hidden fees can quickly make your loan more expensive than it’s worth. Legal Capital Corp offers low, flat-fee pricing to ensure you keep as much of your recovery money as possible.
- Peace of mind: Personal injury cases can be emotionally difficult. Adding financial worries to your list of concerns may be overwhelming. A pre-settlement cash advance can offer you peace of mind during this difficult time. You can use your cash advance for anything from medical bills to every-day expenses.
At Legal Capital Corp, we provide accident victims with no-interest, low flat-fee lawsuit cash advances that are approved quickly, free of up-front costs, and repaid only if the case is won. We understand you are facing a number of challenges right now; accident-related financial problems don’t have to be one of them. We can help.
Contact us now to find out how it works or fill out our simple online form to get started. If approved, you could get cash within 24 to 48 hours.
"If I could give 6 stars I would! Frances & Faye are the best. They are very professional and organized. The process is super quick and simple. They helped me numerous times and I would refer them to anyone that needs a pre-settlement loan. Thanks again Legal Capital!"
- Phil R.
View more testimonials
What Types of Legal Cases Qualify for Pre-Settlement Funding?
Legal Capital Corp funds personal injury lawsuit advances directly, and we proudly offer some of the lowest flat fees in the industry. The types of personal injury cases we typically accept include:
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Construction site accidents
- Slip, trip, and fall accidents
- Premises liability
- Dog bite
- False arrest
- Nursing home abuse
- Medical malpractice
- Elevator accident
- Legal malpractice
- Wrongful death
- Product liability
If you don’t see your type of personal injury case listed here, please contact us; you may still be eligible for a no-risk cash advance.
How Can I Use My Pre-Settlement Funding?
When you are in the middle of a personal injury lawsuit, you can’t just press pause on your financial obligations. Life keeps moving regardless of your ability to pay the bills. Fortunately, a lawsuit cash advance from Legal Capital Corp can ease your worries and help pay for a number of common expenses, such as:
- Mortgage or rent
- Medical bills
- Rehabilitation expenses
- Loan payments
- Automotive expenses
- Everyday expenses for your children and family
Your bills don’t stop because of an injury or litigation process. When you need money to pay your regular expenses, you don’t have time to wait for a settlement or apply for costly personal loans. Legal Capital Corp can help you get money in as quickly as 24 to 48 hours after the approval of a quick, no-risk application.
Is Pre-Settlement Funding Right For Me?
Pre-settlement funding can help you stay afloat during the lengthy process of a personal injury case. However, it’s not always right for every plaintiff in every situation. Before applying for any settlement funding, it’s important to:
- Discuss your situation with your attorney: If you are considering a lawsuit cash advance, mention it to your attorney. Once you apply for funding through Legal Capital Corp, we will contact your lawyer to request specific information related to your case. We understand that your lawyer is busy obtaining the compensation you deserve, so we have streamlined the process to make the process as easy as possible for lawyers.
You can direct your lawyer to our page for attorneys.
- Estimate the amount of funding you’ll need: It’s always a good idea to limit the amount of funding for which you apply. While the value of your case might qualify you for a very high advance, you should only take as much as you truly need. We encourage plaintiffs to apply for the least amount of money they absolutely require. If you need more funds later, simply contact us again and we can repeat the process.
- Learn about interest rates and other fees: There are a lot of lawsuit loan sharks out there. Be sure you understand what you’re agreeing to before you sign anything. When you choose Legal Capital Corp, you can rest assured that what you see is what you get: no application fees, no interest, no payment unless you win your case. We simply offer low, flat fee pricing – no matter how long it takes your case to settle.
- Consider how long it may take to settle your case: If your trial is approaching soon, you need a company who can act quickly. Legal Capital Corp can generally provide you with no-risk funding within 24 to 48 hours of approval.
- Examine all of your financing options: Be sure to weigh all of your financing options before deciding on the strategy that best suits your needs. Seek counsel from your attorney to fully understand all the options available to you. We value each one of our clients and want you to choose to fund a solution that is best for you.
We are standing by and ready to help you during this difficult time. When you are free of financial worry, you can more easily face your injury lawsuit with confidence, and not jump at the first low-ball offer given to you by the other side. Don’t delay. Once you are approved, Legal Capital Corp can provide you with funds within 24 to 48 hours.
Get the Financial Help You Need Now
If you have been injured in an accident and would like to learn more about how Legal Capital Corp can help you get back on your feet with no-risk pre-settlement funding, please call 312-204-7939 or complete our quick and easy application form now. We help injury victims throughout the nation, including Chicago and New York.